Sunday, December 23, 2007

5mo3w - Space Needle visit

We have some family in town this week for christmas and we took everyone into the city to see some sights. Not great weather, but very fitting for Seattle - cold and rainy.


I wore Tristan in one of my wraps almost the entire time and he loved it. I got him into a cradle position to nurse him when we got to the Space Needle and he had his 2nd breakfast (my little Hobbit) on the elevator ride up to the top. He ended up falling asleep in the wrap and took a nice long nap while we explored the EMP (Experience Music Project) and the Sci-Fi Museum (I wanted to nap in there too).


Here's a pic of us battling the wind and rain out on the observation deck in Simon (the name of the colorway of the wrap).

And here is a pic of us from inside the observation deck that Ryan took. Notice the obligatory Starbucks in my hand.

1 comment:

Alli and Frankie said...

I'm not sure you could be any cuter! And you look fantastic, already, too. I am having trouble losing the weight this time which is scary for me!

The weather has been horrible, hasn't it? Today looks bright here, though. And when it snowed on Christmas I nearly cried. How perfect!

We do need to get together!