Well, I had my cyst check this morning. Aptly named really. They checked on the status of my 3 cysts. Yes, you read correctly - 3. The first 2 (the ones we aspirated) are smaller so hopefully on their way out, but a 3rd has now popped up. Un-freaking-believable! Waiting on b/w to see if there is any hope of continuing with the IVF at this point. I'm thinking NOT. Looks like I'll be waiting until November due to the lab closure during October. I'm not even sure I want to continue with where we are right now. I think that if I started stims, I'd lose any hope of getting decent eggs on the R ovary (my better producer) b/c of the cysts and the L one might not get to grow much if the cysts soak up the drugs. Great way to start a weekend. I'll update once I get b/w info and instructions from the clinic.
UPDATE: I got my b/w back, E2 is down to 25 which is great! I get to start stims in the morning - FINALLY!!! Get this, due to my FSH, I'm starting out with 450 of GonalF in the am, and 150 of Repronex in the PM. This is my STARTING dose. eeek! I go in for b/w on Tuesday. I'm officially in my IVF cycle!!!! DS and I had ice cream to celebrate - shhh! don't tell my acupuncturist! :D