Monday, August 07, 2006

Summer colds - ACHOO!

So, NSWO (not-so-wee-one) is really getting good at sharing these days. I'm so proud of him, but unfortunately, his sharing has also included a nasty cold virus. Thanks sweetie. I'm so congested right now, but don't want to take anything for it, just in case. You know how that goes right? This happened with my pregnancy with NSWO too. I distinctly remember w/in days of the BFP, I got a nasty cold because I remember commenting to co-workers that now that I couldn't take any of the 'good' cold meds, it was just my luck to get a nasty cold.

On another front, NSWO is doing an amazing job at potty-training. Everyone told me that if you wait until they're truly ready that it will be easy. So far, it appears that's absolutely true in my case. We've only been at this for less than a week, but he hasn't had an accident since Saturday afternoon when he fell asleep in the car on the way to the baseball game. He's even had a dry diaper for the last two mornings!! I'm not counting my chickens yet, but I'm tallying up the eggs.

No comments: