Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Oh, man! I hope it's contagious!

So, I post on Fertility Friend's message boards (nickiea) and I belong to a few buddy groups on there. I just found out this afternoon that yet another BG pal is PREGNANT!!!!! Yippee skippy! I can't seem to express in words alone how happy I am that my Buds are getting to see 2 lines on a pregnancy test (well, except Shannon, the dork, still won't POAS!). I feel like the only thing that will express my joy is a Mary Murphy scream! (reference to the awesome show, So You Think You Can Dance)

A small handful of us have started up a little group of gals who are doing IVF around the same time and I'm the last in line to get started. 3 out of 5 of us are pregnant and the 4th finds out in a few days. Oh boy, nothing like pressure on us, eh, Gabby? I sure hope neither of us buck this trend.

Let's keep them coming, ok? Someone's leaving the light on for me, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chuckle... I just HAD to comment on the reference to Mary Murphy's scream... her VOICE is out of CONTROL is it not?? But she seems so genuinely sweet that I can't hate her for it!

Happy about your pals!